Hello all! I have my resume down below, and an easy way to contact me is through my Instagram or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zoe K. Brinker
I am a Sophomore at Drake University double majoring in Public Relations and News with a minor in Marketing, with plans to attend law school. I am a Captain and the Press Secretary for Drake Mock Trial. I am also involved in the sorority Alpha Phi. I also work on Drake’s School of Journalism and Mass Communications Social Media to create content across several social media platforms at targeted audiences. I am also a Kendra Scott brand representative where I create content for the brand and create engaging events. I am outgoing, hard-working, and always strive to do my best work.
Drake University, Des Moines, IA August 2019 to Present
- School of Journalism and Mass Communication and Drake Honors College
- Majoring in Public Relations and News
- Minor in Marketing
- GPA: 3.71
Trivium Preparatory Academy, Goodyear, AZ August 2015 to May 2019
- A non-profit charter school that provides a classical liberal arts education and is a part of the Great Hearts Academies network
- GPA: 3.656
- Teller at City State Bank July 2019 to Present
- SJMC Social Media Team August 2019 to Present
- Creates social media content for Drake’s School of Journalism and Mass Communication through Instagram, TikTok, and Snapchat.
- I look at my specific audience and use creative ways to engage and communicate to connect with the student body.
- Referee for Drake’s Intramural Sports Teams August 2019 to Present
- Drake School of Journalism and Mass Communication Mentor June 2020 to Present
- Mentors incoming students to Drake University and helps students adjust to college life and give academic and extracurricular advice
- JCPenney July 2018 to Present
- Sales Associate assisting customers through all aspects of the shopping experience.
Academic and Leadership Connections
- Drake Mock Trial August 2019 to Present
- A competitive team that is given a court case and prepares witnesses and attorneys for both sides of either a criminal or civil case. Tournaments are held where teams from universities have trials against one another.
- Opening Round of the Championship Series (ORCS) Qualifier February 2020
- Press Secretary for 2020-2021 Season
- Manages all Drake Mock Trial social media including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and TikTok
- High School Mock Trial Coach August 2019 to Present
- Coaches Trivium Preparatory Mock Trial
- Alpha Phi Sorority September 2019 to Present
- Arizona High School Mock Trial August 2015 to May 2019
- Won multiple awards over 4 years for mock trial